Create a custom, raw export of your monthly call and chat details as a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file from Tethr. Then, import interaction details into your existing business intelligence tools.
Run baseline analytics on call, chat and category usage to understand agent and team adoption and productivity. Answer questions like: how many calls did I get in a period? And, what was my average call handle time (AHT) by category, teams, agents and country?
Download your interaction details as a CSV file
- Select the Export tab to display all of your download options.
Tip: The CSV file contains the aggregate data shown in the report or your search and browse interaction list. The interaction detail is configurable and exports up to 100 thousand rows of data by default. Please work with Tethr Support to define your data export settings. And, depending on how much interaction data you're exporting, you may need to wait for the entire report to generate for download. Whenever there is a change in the interaction detail report's data (i.e., TEI scorecategories,teamsoragents), the downloadable CSV file also changes.
- Under the Export options dropdown menu, you'll see a new option: Interaction detail (.csv).
- Selecting the Interaction detail (.csv) option will display any existing interaction detail for your report or in Search and browse in a preview table. The preview allows you to customize which interaction details you'd like to include in your export.
- Each column of your Interaction detail preview displays as a moveable element in the right-side panel, allowing you to drag and drop columns into the order your prefer.
- You can add new columns of metadata to your report by selecting the + Add button. New fields will display at the end of your existing list of elements allowing you to choose additional details about your calls or chats, custom group types, categories and scores.
Use the drag-and-drop feature in step 4 to move newly added columns into the order you prefer.
- To add new columns in a particular order before or after an existing column, hover over the element and select the More actions ( ••• ) menu, then choose to Add above or Add below.
- To remove columns from your Interaction details export preview, simply select the "x" on the element to remove it.
- When you're ready to download your Interaction details (.csv) report, select the Download interaction details (.csv) button inside of the report.
When you select the downloaded Interaction details (.csv) file on your computer, it will open by launching your computer's spreadsheet application.