Share dashboards through email and create automated schedules. Because recipients don’t need to be Tethr users, this enables you to share and scale Tethr insights across your organization.
Required: To allow users to share dashboards as emails, a Tethr account admin must configure external sharing options, then edit the user's profile to assign the Email Sharing Admin role.
Emailing dashboards makes it easy to:
- Give managers direction by scheduling an email once a week that contains a dashboard highlighting their top and bottom performers
- Send an email to contact center directors once a month to measure progress with a dashboard comparing their teams’ performance
- Spot leading indicators by sending a daily email to site leadership that contains a dashboard monitoring volume and deltas for call drivers
- Send weekly report to leadership with the top pain points causing churn enabling them to address concerns at the source
In this article:
Create a new email schedule
Open the dashboard you'd like to share, then click the email dashboard icon to create a new email schedule:
Tip: Make sure you open the original dashboard. Emails can not be scheduled for dashboards opened through a folder or accessed with view-only permissions.
Configure email schedule
- Preview what recipients will receive and ensure readability of reports. Reports in the email are static images.
- Add recipients to this schedule. Recipients do not need to be Tethr users, but there may be restrictions on who can receive dashboard emails. These restrictions are configured by a Tethr account admin in the external sharing options.
- Add filters to this schedule to limit the recipients' view. Existing report filters will apply.
Important: If reports do not have team filters defined, this email will include data from all teams.
- Choose how often and what time recipients will receive this dashboard summary. Note that data from the day of the schedule will not be included in the email.
- Save your schedule. Emails will be sent automatically according to your selections, and any changes to reports in the dashboard will be reflected in the email.
Manage schedules and recipients
- Click the email dashboard icon to manage schedules
- Delete a schedule using the actions menu, or open a schedule from the list to add or remove recipients, edit filters, or change when recipients receive the dashboard summary email.
Delete images from previously sent emails
Required: You must be a Tethr account admin to perform this task.
- Navigate to the external sharing log through the account menu:
- Toggle to dashboard emails, select the email you'd like to remove images from, and delete report images using the actions menu: