What are evaluations?
Evaluations allow Tethr customers to create their own custom forms for their QA processes, compliance audits, disposition codes and more. Those forms are attached to individual interactions, giving users the ability to fill out evaluations and add their own structured data to each interaction.
Creating an Evaluation
How do I create an evaluation form?
Navigate to Evaluations from your account menu to create a new evaluation or make changes to an existing form.
Elements of an evaluation form
- Question types: Select one of three question types for your form: multiple choice, matrix table, or text entry. Then, enter questions and answer options for each item in your evaluation.
- Scoring: Completed evaluations are scored based on points. Apply a point range to each question or specify points for each answer. Enabling scoring allows you to use this evaluation’s results in reports and dashboards.
Tethr tip: You can use scoring to make more important questions worth more points, but don’t worry about what the total possible points add up to. Tethr will calculate a percentage score for the evaluation based on the points for each answer.
- Interactions filter: Choose what type of interactions this evaluation is available on using filters like teams, categories, interaction length, and more.
- User permissions: Define who can fill out this evaluation, and who can edit the evaluation after it’s completed. Select specific users or open the evaluation to all users. Users will always be able to edit evaluations that they fill out after completion.
- Preview: See how this evaluation form looks to users when they fill it out.
- Save & Publish: Save your progress as you go, then publish when you’re ready to for the evaluation to appear on interactions for users to fill out. Significant changes to an evaluation will require you to publish a new version of that evaluation. Use the overflow menu (...) to access version history.
Filling out an Evaluation
Where do I find evaluation forms?
Choose a relevant interaction, navigate to the Evaluations tab, then select the evaluation you want to fill out.
How do I fill out an evaluation?
Answer each question and save the evaluation when you’re done. As soon as you save it, the completed evaluation is attached to the interaction and the results are ready to be used in a report or reviewed in a coaching session.
All completed evaluations for an interaction can be found in the Evaluations tab. Expand a completed evaluation to review the results.
Elements of a completed evaluation
- Score: Tethr calculates a percentage score for the evaluation based on the points for each answer.
- Completed Questions: View the answers to each question in the evaluation form.
- Edit or Delete an Evaluation: Edit or Delete a completed evaluation using the overflow menu (...). You will always have the ability to edit an evaluation form that you filled out. Depending on the evaluation’s settings, you may also be able to edit forms that other users filled out.
Filtering using Completed Evaluations
How do I use the evaluations filter?
Filters help you find interactions that meet specific criteria. Use the evaluations filter to narrow down your interactions list based on elements of a completed evaluation form like overall score, specific question answers, completion date, and more.
Building a Report using Completed Evaluations
How do I report on evaluation results?
Tethr’s graphing options help you visualize the data within your filtered interactions. You can build reports that display elements of a completed evaluation like average score, answers to a question, agent performance, and more.
Example evaluation dashboard
- Value graph measuring the average overall score for an evaluation
- Stacked bar graph displaying score distribution with evaluation scores on the horizontal axis
- Grouped bar graph measuring the average overall score for an evaluation on the vertical axis and displaying which users filled out the evaluation on the horizontal axis
- Pie chart measuring volume grouped by specific question answers for an evaluation
- Table measuring the average overall score for an evaluation with agents in the rows