Quickly spot trends by emphasizing agents, categories and teams using a cloud graph in your report. Then, customize your cloud graph's scale and see prior period comparison before you add it to your dashboard.
Cloud graphs are great for seeing which customer effort indicators, like Repeat contacts, are brought up the most as call effort drivers increase in volume. Or identifying year-over-year which effortless experience drivers led to more conversions.
From Search & browse, either select the Graphing tab next to the Filters tab, or begin a new search and select the option to Show graph next to the Save as a report button.
From My reports either select the Graphing tab or open a saved report in My reports list.
Create a cloud graph:
- Within the Graphing tab, select the Graph type menu and choose the Cloud option.
- To set up your cloud graph, first choose what you want to measure on your Measurement menu, or y-axis.
a) Do you want to measure by interaction volume or a subset of volume? And, do you want to show a percentage or count of that measurement?
b) Or, do you want to measure by interaction length, silence or talk time or Tethr Effort Index score? With these measurements, you can also opt to show average, minimum or maximum values or, in the case of silence time and talk time, a percent of the total.
Choose your graphing criteria according to your needs and the element you want to emphasize or show in a visual trend.
- On the Group by menu, define the element the data will be grouped by including agents, categories and custom groups (teams).
- To save your graph as a report, select the Save as report button to the left of the Filter and Graphing menus and edit its title if needed. The new instance of the report you just saved will display.
- To create a cloud graph from an existing Report, open that report's Graphing panel, select the Graph type menu and choose the Cloud option.
- Edit your graphing criteria according to your needs and the element you want to emphasize (covered in step 2 above).
- You can undo the last number of criteria you've applied (within your current browser session) by selecting Undo at the top of the Graphing panel next to Close.
- Selecting Close will close the Graphing panel, but will save any filter selections you've made.
- Then in the More actions ( ••• ) menu in the report's header, choose Save as to save your report and edit its title if needed. The new instance of the report you just saved will display.
Customize your cloud graph's scale and see prior period comparison:
Cloud graphs allow you to quickly show visual trends in your data using a display that emphasizes higher occurrences of categories, agents or custom groups (teams) with a larger relative size and different color.
|Shown above, zoom your cloud graph's scale and show previous period comparison using Delta. Learn more about how to compare periods of time using Delta.|
Zoom your scale on a cloud graph
- Within your cloud graph, under the Graphing panel select the More actions ( ••• ) menu on your Measurement (y-axis).
- Choose the Customize scale option to restrict your graph's y-axis to its smallest value.
- Your graph's scale will immediately zoom to the smallest value in your dataset.
- To zoom out, showing the graph's full scale again, select the More actions ( ••• ) menu again and choose the Show full scale option.
Compare your primary metric to a prior period to see change on a cloud graph
- Within your cloud, under the Graphing panel select the More actions ( ••• ) menu on your Measurement (y-axis).
- Choose the Add delta option to compare the value on the graph to a previous period and show change.
- Your previous period delta will display within a tooltip on hover of your cloud graph, showing a delta icon to indicate positive or negative change.
- To change the delta's period of comparison, navigate to the Graphing panel on the right side of your graph to the Delta section below Measurement. There you can change the period to compare previous years, months, weeks or days. Note that the Delta's period of comparison will always default to Prior period. Learn how to use Delta to show period comparison across other graph types in Tethr.
- Below the period selection menu, toggle the view to show percentage change or show absolute change by selecting the associated radio buttons next to each option.
Save your cloud report to a dashboard:
- Be sure to add your newly created cloud report to your dashboard by selecting Add to dashboard link in the top-right header of your newly saved report.
- On your dashboard, you can adjust the positioning of each report tile into the order you prefer by grabbing a report tile with your cursor then dragging and dropping it into your preferred place.