Options allowing you to change the graph's display, timeframe, and data or compare a subset of data against all data can now be found within a new Graphing tab to the right of the Filters tab.
Both tabs are just to the right of the search bar, giving Tethr the flexibility to further expand its graphing options and capabilities over time.
From Search & browse, either select the Graphing tab next to the Filters tab, or begin a new search and select the option to Show graph next to the Save as a report button.
From My reports either select the Graphing tab or open a saved report in My reports list.
Elements of the display graph have moved:
- To show graphing options you can either select the Graphing tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page, to the right of the search bar or select the Show graphing options button to the right of the preset date range just above the graph.
- Graph type, colors, criteria, compare with and options menus have all moved to the new graphing panel as shown above.
- As shown above, most display options have moved to a new Group by dropdown menu within the graphing panel. These options allow you to display aggregate data in the graph by categories, teams or agents.
- You may now customize the graph legend from the new Customize link near the Group by menu. Existing legend customization has not changed and remains below your graph view when grouping by criteria like categories, teams, and agents.
- The volume display option has moved to the Vertical axis dropdown menu within the graphing panel just above the new Group by menu.
Compare with has changed:
Selecting a subset of filters allows you to graph what percentage of the current search results match the subset filter. So, you can graph what percentage of your search results match a subset, or nested set, of your main set of filter criteria.
To define the subset filter criteria, you can choose specific filters from the filters panel (for example, agents, teams, call duration, etc.).
Once subset filter criteria are chosen, they can be edited utilizing the Edit subset filters button, which will allow you to choose new subset criteria from the complete list of filters.