Add a new user group to Tethr.
Required: You must be an Admin in Tethr to manage users and user groups. If you require Administrative access, please contact your organization's Tethr account administrator.
Add a user group:
Getting started: To access the user groups settings, select the dropdown menu arrow next to your profile image, then select Settings. Finally, select the User groups option in the Admin menu on the left.
- From the User groups page, select Add user group in the upper right hand corner.
- You’ll see a pop-up allowing you to enter a name for your new user group. Then select Create.
- Within the Add user group page you can:
a) search for call groups that you want to give users access to.
b) search for users that you want to add to the user group.
- As you select call groups and users to add to your user group, you’ll see a success message display indicating each action that’s been completed.
- Once you’ve chosen all call groups and users you’d like to include, you can either Close the user group or navigate away from the page. Your changes will be automatically saved.