Make a copy of an existing folder.
Getting started: If you're not already in a folder, first click on the Insights tab at the top right of the application.
Copy an existing folder:
- Click on the More actions ( ••• ) button and select the Copy folder option.
- In the pop-up screen, do the following:
a) Enter a name for the folder copy.
Tip: If your new folder name matches an existing folder name, you will see a message warning you of this. If you need multiple folders named the same, you can ignore this message.b) Select the destination for the folder copy.
- Select top level folder to make this new folder appear in the Home view.
- Select inside another folder to make this new folder a subfolder. Then select which folder to place this copied folder in.
Tip: Sharing folders can only be done with top level folders. If you are creating a new subfolder, anyone with access to the current folder will also see this folder.
- Click on the Copy button to create the folder copy.