Using a redaction process, Tethr can detect when payment card industry (PCI) data is given during the call. This data is automatically removed from the call audio and transcript to ensure privacy.
Tethr users with the Quarantine role may quarantine a call containing personal data that isn't automatically redacted. This will hide the entire call transcript and audio. The quarantined call will continue to count in report analytics and show which categories applied to the call.
Quarantined calls in Search & browse:
When you search for a keyword or phrase, quarantined calls matching the search term will display in the call list. Instead of seeing a transcript preview, you will see a message alerting you that the call has been quarantined.
Quarantined calls in Calls:
- Call timeline: alerts that the call is quarantined and does not allow audio playback.
- Call transcript: replaces the entire call transcript with generic characters (i.e., "*** *** ***") to protect any sensitive information.
Quarantine a call:
- If a call has personal information that wasn't
redacted, click the Quarantine call button in the Call details panel.
- A pop-up will appear confirming that you want to quarantine this call. Click the Quarantine call button.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm you are authorized to do this task. Enter your login information and then click the Authorize button. Once you authorize, this call will now be quarantined.