- Easily fix incorrect participant channel assignments.
- Provide better results from Search & browse filtering (i.e., mono participant identification).
- Increase the number of calls available for analytics that rely on accurate participant assignment.
Confirm call participants:
If you notice a call that hasn't already confirmed the participants, first check to see if the audio channels are correct (for example, the agent is speaking on the agent channel). If all is correct, click the Confirm participants button.
Tethr will then:
- Display a confirmation message at the top of the screen.
- Display the message "Participants already confirmed" the next time the call is loaded.
- Consider the call to be "human verified" as used by the Mono participant identification filter on the Search & browse page.