Sometimes calls are recorded with the
agenton a single audio channel. Tethr separates these mono calls into two participant channels (i.e., agent and customer). If Tethr is uncertain if the channel splitting is correct, the call offers a way to either flip the participant channels or confirm that the participants are on the correct channels.
Required: You must be a Tethr
categorybuilder rights to perform this task.
- Easily fix incorrect participant channel assignments.
- Provide better results from Search & browse filtering (i.e., mono participant identification).
- Increase the number of calls available for analytics that rely on accurate participant assignment.
Flip call participants:
If you notice a call where the agent is speaking on the customer channel, click the Flip participants button in the
Note: This feature is only available for calls with exactly two participants.
Tethr will then:
- Display a flip participant confirmation message at the top of the screen.
- Queue this call for reprocessing to get more accurate category hits. After the call is reprocessed, the channel participants will be updated in the opposite order.
- Return this call when filtering for all mono calls in the Search & browse filter type called Mono participant identification.
Note: The call may take a few hours to reprocess depending on the number of calls already in the processing queue.
Tip: If you inadvertently flipped the participants, you can flip them back by refreshing the browser page and hitting the Flip participants button again.