Surface critical issues promptly and reduce unnecessary emails by sharing dashboards as emails only when defined conditions are met.
Tip: Conditions can only be added to dashboards shared as scheduled emails, not dashboards shared as one-time emails.
Add a condition:
- Open an email schedule
Create a new scheduled email or open an existing schedule to modify it.
- Add conditions to the email schedule
Click add conditions and define when this email should be sent.
Elements of the conditions page:
- Written summary of the condition. This will update as you define each section of the condition.
- Define the measurement for the condition. Choose from Volume, Subset as percentage of volume, Length, Silence time, Talk time, and Score.
- Current measurement. This provides context to help you decide what your threshold should be.
- Define the threshold that the measurement must meet or exceed to trigger the dashboard email. Choose from Fixed value, Delta from previous period (ex: Last 7 days), or Delta between two interaction sets (ex: Team 1 and Team 2).
- Add filters to define which interactions to measure for the condition.