agentfrom an agent source.
Required: You must be a Tethr admin to perform this task.
Unassign an agent source:
- If you're not already viewing the Agent sources page, do the following:
a) Click the Settings option in your user menu.
b) Click the Agent sources option in the Admin menu on the left.
- Click on the agent source row in the Agent sources list.
- In the pop-up, click the Unassign button.
Important note: Unassigning an agent source no longer associates this agent's info to new calls from this agent source. However, it may also permanently remove the agent info from any past calls that get reprocessed.
If you need to assign a different agent to this agent source going forward, use the re-assign option instead.
If you need to temporarily stop associating this agent to the call source (for example, the agent is performing another role for a short period), use the disable recording option instead.
- A small pop-up will appear asking if you're sure you want to unassign this lookup. Click the Unassign button to confirm.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm you are authorized to do this task. Enter your login information and then click the Authorize button.