Reassign an agent source to another
Required: You must be a Tethr admin to perform this task.
Reassign an agent source:
- If you're not already viewing the Agent sources page, do the following:
a) Click the Settings option in your user menu.
b) Click the Agent sources option in the Admin menu on the left.
- Click on the agent source row in the Agent sources list.
- Click on the lookup key row you want to reassign.
- In the pop-up, click the Re-assign button.
Important note: Reassigning the agent source will retain the previous agent's info on past calls and begin attaching the new agent's info to call going forward from this source.
If you do not have another agent assigned to use this agent source, use the unassign option instead. Please be aware that unassigning the agent may remove their info from any past calls that get reprocessed.
If you need to temporarily stop associating this agent to the call source (for example, the agent is performing another role for a short period), use the disable recording option instead.
- In the Choose agent pop-up, enter the new agent's name and select the agent in the list.
- Click the Save button.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm you are authorized to do this task. Enter your login information and then click the Authorize button.