Delete a user profile in Tethr.
Required: You must be a Tethr admin to perform this task.
Delete a user:
- If you're not already viewing the Users page, do the following:
a) Click the Settings option in your user menu.
b) Click the Users option in the Admin menu on the left.
- Click on the User row in the Users list.
Tip: If you're having trouble finding the user in a long list, you can try a user search.
- Click the Delete link at the top of the user profile.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm that you want to delete the user permanently from Tethr. If you don't want the option to re-activate the user later, select the Yes, delete user button.
Warning: Please be aware that deleting a user cannot be undone.
- To re-assign any folder, dashboard and report the content of the user you're deleting, search and select the name of the user you'd like to transfer the content to. Once you've chosen the correct user to transfer content to select Yes, delete user.
Note: when deleting a user and reassigning their content to another user, the new user you select must have, at minimum, the same level of report, dashboard, and folder sharing permissions as the user you're deleting.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm you are authorized to do this task. Enter your login information and then click the Authorize button.