Add Salesforce data to your calls.
Warning: You must be a Tethr admin to complete the following steps.
Admins: Salesforce needs to be enabled for your organization before adding the Salesforce integration. If it's not, first submit a support ticket to get Salesforce enabled.
Add a new Salesforce integration:
- If you're not already viewing your user profile page, click on the Settings option in your user menu.
- Click on the Add integration menu and select the Salesforce option.
- Type a new dashboard name and then click the Create button.
- Click on the Integration title. In the blue box, rename the title and then press either the Return or Enter key on your keyboard.
Tip: You can also initiate the rename step by clicking on the Rename option in the Actions ( ••• ) menu.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Connect to Salesforce button.
- Enter your Salesforce information in the Salesforce login pop-up window.
Part 2: Adding Salesforce integration triggers (Admins only)