Learn how to set up your Salesforce triggers, or the customer calls, support case messages and chats you want to sync between Salesforce and Tethr.
Getting started: The following steps are the second part of a three-part process. If you have not added a Salesforce integration, please do so first before proceeding below.
Set up a new customer interaction trigger in Tethr:
- Click the Add trigger button.
- Click on the Integration trigger title. In the blue box, rename the title and then press either the Return or Enter key on your keyboard.
Tip: You can also initiate the rename step by clicking on the Rename option in the Actions ( ••• ) menu.
- First click the Enabled option (A) and then click the Edit criteria button (B).
- In the Edit criteria popup, manually add any Trigger criteria you want applied to the interaction trigger (A). When you have finished adding your criteria, click the Done button (B).
Tip: The trigger criteria uses the same filter types found on the Search & browse page. Learn more about the filter types.
- First review the options of which Categories are shared with Salesforce and make changes if needed (A). Then click the Save button (B).
- If prompted for authorization, enter your information and click the Authorize button.