Reports is the place where you can reference a list of saved reports, create a new report, or view the details of an individual report.
Benefits of using Reports:
- Easily save your Search & browse results into an individual report so you don’t need to manually execute the
- Share your report with other Tethr users for collaboration and visibility to call activity over time.
- Quickly add a single report to multiple
dashboards. No need to manage multiple copies.
- Manage all your saved and shared reports on one page.
Elements of the Reports page:
- Search: allows you to quickly search the report titles in the list.
- New report: allows you to create a new report.
- Sorting report: allows you to easily sort the reports by name or last modified.
- Report name: allows you to view an individual report. If the title has the 'shared' icon (), it is a shared report.
- Report owner: shows who owns the report. You will have more available actions for reports owned by you.
- Last modified: displays the date when changes were made to the individual report (for example, adding to a dashboard, sharing a report with others, etc.). It does not reflect when new calls are added to the report.
- On dashboards: shows how many dashboards the report is on. To see which dashboards, use the option in the More actions ( ••• ) column.
- Actions: provides a menu of additional report options, including renaming the report, identify which dashboards a report is on, and deleting the report. You can only delete reports owned by you.