Compare the graph data:
- Click on the Compare with button within the graph area.
- A pop-up appears with a list of Compare options. Select the desired option and then click the Done button.
What are the different compare options?
None: select this option if you don’t want to do any comparisons.
Call volume: select this option to see how often filtered call results compare against the total call volume within your search parameters. See step 5 for additional options.
Categories: select this option to see how often a given category appears in comparison with your existing search criteria. You can select a single category or multiple categories.
Team: select this option to see how often a given team appears in the calls list.
- Optional: If you want to save your new compare options, click on the Save button at the top of the screen.
- To see the data comparison, hover over the graph. The comparison data will appear in a pop-up and may vary depending on what options you selected.
Example of pop-up when compared with None.
- Optional: You can customize how the comparison data appears in the graph by selecting the % or # button at the top of the Graph display and selecting your option from the drop-down menu.
Select the Show comparison percentages option to show data in the format of 99.9% (9,999).
Select the Show comparison counts option to show data in the format of 9,999 (99.9%).