Export a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file from Tethr that contains your graph or report's data. The downloaded file can be opened in any spreadsheet tool.
Getting started: The following features are available in both Search & browse and My reports. Either click on the Search & browse tab to begin a new search, or open a saved report in the My reports list.
Download your graph or report as a CSV file:
- Select the Export tab to display all of your download options.
Tip: The CSV file contains the aggregate data shown in the graph. While the graph in Tethr only displays up to 10 thousand cells, the CSV download can export up to 100 thousand cells of data. Whenever there is a change in the graph's data (i.e., TEI scorecategories,teams,agentsor volume), the downloadable CSV file also changes.
- Choose one of two export options from the dropdown menu: Table (.csv) and Standard (.csv).
- When selecting the Table (.csv) option, you can also choose to display the table's secondary values, or the additional columns that will display when you check the Show secondary values checkbox under the Table graph type. This option will be unchecked by default.
- The Standard (.csv) option is the same CSV download format you're used to, which stacks your data vertically.
- Open the downloaded file on your computer. It will launch your machine’s spreadsheet application:
a) Table CSV will look like your table in Tethr:
b) Standard CSV is the same CSV download format you're used to, which stacks your data vertically: