Download a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file that contains data values reflected in the graph on Search and browse or your report. The downloaded file can be opened in any spreadsheet tool.
Getting started: The following features are available in both Search & browse and My reports. Either click on the Search & browse tab to begin a new search, or open a saved report in the My reports list.
Download a CSV file:
- Select the Graphing tab. At the bottom of the Graphing panel, select the Download CSV link.
Tip: The CSV file contains the aggregate data shown in the display graph. While the graph in Tethr only displays up to 10 thousand cells, the CSV download can export up to 100 thousand cells of data. Whenever there is a change in the graph's data (i.e., TEI scorecategories,teams,agentsor volume), the downloadable CSV file also changes.
- A pop-up will display with two CSV download options to choose from: Download table and Download standard.
- When selecting the Download table option, you can also choose to display the table's secondary values, or the additional columns that will display when you check the Show secondary values checkbox under the Table graph type. This option will be checked by default.
- The Download standard option is the same CSV download format you're used to, which stacks your data vertically.
- Open the downloaded file on your computer. It will launch your machine’s spreadsheet application:
a) Download table CSV will look like your table in Tethr:
b) Download standard CSV is the same CSV download format you're used to, which stacks your data vertically: