Search & browse is the place where you can search through calls using keywords and phrases. You can also quickly sort calls by
categories, search terms, and other filters (including
teams, date ranges,
agents, etc.). You can save these searches as reports and place them on a dashboard for easy access later.
Search & browse makes it easy to:
- Enter search terms and apply filters to quickly find relevant call results.
- Use the customizable graph feature to view call trends.
- Easily save your Search & browse results into an individual
reportso you don’t need to manually replicate the search each day.
- After saving your desired Search & browse results, share your saved report with other Tethr users for collaboration and visibility to call activity over time.
Elements of search & browse:
- Search & browse tab: begins a new search.
- Search bar: allows you to quickly search through calls.
- Quick access filters: allows easy access to the three common report filters (i.e., timeframe, teams, and categories).
- Filters button: allows you to filter the calls. This feature contains all filter criteria including the common filters.
- Filter criteria: displays as blue tags to indicate at a glance what filters are applied to the call results.
- Show graph link: opens a graph to display your call trends based on the applied search terms and filters. Clicking the link again will hide the graph. Learn more about the graph.
- Save as report button: allows you to save the search as a report which can be accessed through the Reports tab.
- More actions ( ••• ) button: provides a menu of additional options.
- Sort options: allows you to sort the call results by agent, call length, and relevance.
- Call results: displays calls matching your report's applied search terms, filters, and sorting methods. Learn more about the call results.