The call results display the calls associated to a particular search or report. Each call is presented with a summary of key attributes. You may click on the row to see the full
Getting started: The following features are available in both Search & browse and Reports. Either click on the Search & browse tab to begin a new search, or open a saved report in the Reports tab.
Elements of the call results entry:
- Teams: the name of the call group which is automatically assigned to a call when it’s created. Call groups provide initial context for a call (for example, by call center,
agent group,location, product, etc.).
- Timestamp: the date and time the call.
- Call duration: the total length of the call.
- Call type: indicates if the call was inbound or outbound. You can hover over the icon to see a text descriptor.
- Category (pink): a collection of auto detected insights related to your business objectives.
- Label (grey): a manually applied tag on a call to group calls for future review. Labels that have been added to the calls are created by users and can be made private or public.
- Comments: allows users to “@mention” other Tethr users and attach public comments about specific portions of the call
transcript.The @mentioned user will be notified based on theirnotificationsettings.
- Composite call: if the call is made up of different call parts, you may see the different parts displayed within the call. Click on a part's timestamp to play that specific part of the call.
Note: Composite calls might not be used by all users. Contact your Tethr admin if you are looking for a feature that is not available to you.