The graph is a visual representation of the report’s aggregate data. It is found in a search or saved report. You may customize the graph’s display, timeframe and data. Additionally, you can download a file with the data shown in the graph.
Elements of the display graph
- Timeframe: the date range reflecting in the graph.
- Preset date range: a quick way to change the graph timeline.
- Graph type: allows you to change a graph's appearance.
- Graph colors: allows you to change the graph’s color scheme.
- Criteria: allows you to quickly change the graph’s criteria (for example, by total calls, agents, categories, etc.).
- Compare with: allows you to compare the graph data against other call related criteria.
- Options: provides a menu of additional options for the graph, such as show a graph average and download a file with the graph’s data.
- Legend: shows the graph’s legend including colors and labels. You may also customize the graph legend.