reportis a single page for managing any combination of search terms and filter categories to achieve a desired insight result. This page includes sections for searching and filtering calls, customizing a display graph, and options for managing your report.
Getting started: If you’re not already viewing a report, first click on a report from your Dashboard or Reports.
- Navigation - allows you to click on a folder name (for example, "My reports") or open the Folder drawer with the () icon.
- Report name – displays the name of the report. To rename the report, see #9.
- Next/previous report - allows you to see the next (or previous) report in your current folder.
- Permissions label – shows when a report is
shared(i.e. 3 members) or when you have view only permissions (i.e. view only). Click the label to open the Share popup.
- Search – allows you to quickly search the calls in the report.
- Report actions – allows you to hide/show the report graph, add the report to a dashboard, add the report to a folder, close and save the report, or share the report with others.
- Filters – allows you to filter the calls for the report. This feature contains all filter criteria including the common filters.
- More actions – provides a menu of additional report options, including rename the report, make a copy, delete the report, and create report notifications.
- Filter criteria – displays what filtering criteria is applied to the report.
- Display graph – displays a visual representation of the aggregate data.
- Call results – displays which calls match the report’s filter criteria.