How do I create an evaluation form?
Navigate to Evaluations from your account menu to create a new evaluation or make changes to an existing form.
Required: You must be a Tethr admin to create evaluation forms.
Elements of an evaluation form
- Question types: Select one of three question types for your form: multiple choice, matrix table, or text entry. Then, enter questions and answer options for each item in your evaluation.
- Scoring: Completed evaluations are scored based on points. Apply a point range to each question or specify points for each answer. Enabling scoring allows you to use this evaluation’s results in reports and dashboards.
Tethr tip: You can use scoring to make more important questions worth more points, but don’t worry about what the total possible points add up to. Tethr will calculate a percentage score for the evaluation based on the points for each answer.
- Interactions filter: Choose what type of interactions this evaluation is available on using filters like teams, categories, interaction length, and more.
- User permissions: Define who can fill out this evaluation, and who can edit the evaluation after it’s completed. Select specific users or open the evaluation to all users. Users will always be able to edit evaluations that they fill out after completion.
- Preview: See how this evaluation form looks to users when they fill it out.
- Save & Publish: Save your progress as you go, then publish when you’re ready to for the evaluation to appear on interactions for users to fill out. Significant changes to an evaluation will require you to publish a new version of that evaluation. Use the overflow menu (...) to access version history.
Important note: After an evaluation is published, changes to the evaluation's name, interaction filters, or user permissions will take effect immediately.